I was nominated a second time for the Liebster Award, by the lovely Tiffany from Tiffany May. If you want to keep up with all things beauty, fashion and lifestyle then go ahead and check her out.
So, for those who have been nominated, the rules are as follows:
1. After being nominated, in your post be sure to thank the person and leave a link to their blog
2. Include the Liebster Award in your post
3. Answer your nominees questions, and in return create give questions for your nominees to answer
4. Create a list of your 3 nominees and notify them
Here are the questions I answered from Tiffany:
1. Where did the name of your blog come from?
As mine is a lifestyle and beauty blog, ‘Life With’ interprets that posts will be my opinion and through my eyes; and MCM are my initials.
2. How would you describe your blog in 3 words?
Lifestyle, Beauty, Inspiration.
3. What is your most worn clothing item in your wardrobe?
My blue ripped Topshop Jamie jeans, I can’t live without them.
4. What would you say is your favorite song, to lift you up from a bad day?
I would have to say any song by Frank Ocean.
“Why can’t you be happy for me and then go home and talk about me behind my back like a normal person?” – Bridesmaids
6. Who would you say is your ultimate role model and why?
This question I find so hard. But I would have to say a lifestyle blogger, Marianna Hewitt. I find her inspirational in a way that I look up to her through what she’s done, and how hard she has worked to get there. Hard-working women are people I always look up to and find motivation from!
7. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I’m so unsure of what I want to do after university, so in a secure job which I love – maybe in film or magazine. Also hopefully moved out into a place I love!
8. What TV show are you currently watching (or what did you watch last)?
American Horror Story, which I highly recommend if you aren’t freaked out by horror!
9. What is your favorite place to visit?
In terms of a place I’ve visited and want to visit more and more is Paris.
10. What was the last thing you personally cooked?
Never ever anything hard and complicated, it was poached eggs on toast.
11. What was the last website you were on?
1. What was your favourite destination of 2015?
2. What gets you out of bed every morning?
3. Who are the top 5 people you would invite for dinner (whether they are still alive or not)?
4. What is your favourite book?
5. What is a secret talent of yours?
9. What is your favourite quote?
10. What are the 3 words that describe you best?