Urban Decay have gone and done it again, with another must-have gorgeous palette fit for everyone. This Junkie Vice Lipstick Palette* is one half of their Urban Decay, there’s no more need to feel guilty in bringing multiple lipsticks in your handbag either as you can bring them all in one compact case. And with 12 stunning shades, this palette will fill all of your desires.
It is now so easy to switch up your lipstick on the go, from neutrals to reds and even forest greens and funky purples, this palette has it all going on. The UD Vice lipsticks have the most incredible formula, and I got hooked when Gwen Stefani dropped her range with them. I mean they’re the creamiest I’ve ever used, and never ever budge so you don’t have to constantly keep reapplying. They don’t bleed or transfer either, they will be your best friend for life.
I absoltely adore the mirrored packaging with the slogan ‘lipstick is my vice’ engarved onto a lid before the beautiful array of lipsticks. Also, it comes with it’s own respectable lip brush, which actually does a really good job in comparison to most.
To give diversity and for the palette to suit all, the lipsticks come in an array of finishes including Mega Matte, Comfort Matte, Cream, Metallized, Sheer and Sheer Shimmer. Even the mattes are super order accutane cheap moisturising, and all of them swipe across your lips like silk.
- Disturbed – deep brick red – comfort matte
- 714 – bright red – mega matte
- Carnal – medium warm nude – comfort matte
- Safe Word – neutral nude-pink – comfort matte
- Studded – metallic gray-brown – metallized
- Whip – soft pink with gold iridescent shimmer – sheer shimmer
- Wraith – metallic red – metallized
- Big Bang – bright pink sparkle – metallized
- Firebird – deep fuchsia – cream
- Vanity Kills – lavender – mega matte
- Speedball – deep vibrant purple – cream
- Junkie – metallic green shimer with gold micro-sparkle – metallized
A lipstick palette is something I’d reach for to take on travels with me or on the go, as it’s so simple to touch up or change your lip colour. However, if I’m stuck on one particular shade or just don’t want to carry something quite big with me then I stick to the single bullet. But, I am totally loving this right now.
If you want to get your hands on this you’ll need to be quick as it’s a holiday limited edition product to House of Fraser and UD Boutiques in the UK. It retails for £31.50.
What would be your favourite shade from the Junkie palette?